syysloka

syysloka

lauantai 30. huhtikuuta 2016

Vappuaaton voimaralli


"Come on, come on, turn the radio on
It's Saturday and it won't be long
Gotta paint my nails, put my high heels on
It's Saturday and it won't be long

Til I hit the dance floor
Hit the dance floor...
I got all I need

Baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight
(I love cheap thrills)

I don't need no money (u worth more dan diamond more dan gold)
As long as I can feel the beat (mek di beat jus tek control).."


-SIA; Cheap thrills-


Tällä rallilla lähdetään lanteita ketkutellen vappuaaton aamuun ja päivän valmisteluihin..
Kaivetaan ylioppilaslakki naftaliinistä ja isketään parasta retonkia niskaan!


Happy day!


la la lala laa laa laaa...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiitos kun kävit ja tervetuloa toistekin :)